Welcome to DCRA's Corporations Division CorpOnline Web Portal.
The following services are available for the public using this service:
- Online formation of all domestic filing entities (LLCs, corporations, partnernships, cooperative associations, trusts, etc.);
- Online registration of all foreign filing entities;
- Online filing of required biannual reports for all domestic and foreign filing entities;
- Online domestic name reservations and foreign name registrations;
- Online trade name registrations;
- Online good standing certificate requests;
- Online search of all registered entities with expanded entity information
- Online filing for withdrawal for all foreign filing entities;
- Online dissolution for domestic nonprofit corporations, for-profit corporations and limited liability companies;
- Online statement of changes for registered agents for nonprofit and for-profit filing entities.
CorpOnline service is compatible with all web browsers (Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Chrome, Firefox, etc.). Internet Explorer 11 requires the use of Compatibility Mode.
Some online filings may be expedited for additional fee.
To log into the system customer will need to create free profile. Use the following link:
Register for a CorpOnline Account here.
For frequently asked questions, paper forms and entity information, please use the following link to access Corporations division main website:
Please enter your username and password.
To download the latest browsers for using this application, use the following links:
For Windows 7 - Internet Explorer 9
For Windows XP or Vista - Internet Explorer 8
For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 - Google Chrome
For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 - Mozilla Firefox